Has your health gone for a toss for having consumed medicines mindlessly for years together? Probably, the reply would be affirmative from major proportion of the population undergoing treatment with other kinds of medicines. None can deny the healing potential associated with these pills. The hard-hitting question is all about the adverse effects that these medications trigger in the body upon consumption.
Contrastingly Pharma behemoths which develop these drugs dispel the negative notion connected to it. But indeed it is a tough thing to accept their arguments. In the recent decades, world has witnessed new forms of medical ailments, all life threatening and complicated to cure. Interestingly, there is a splurge in the invention of new drugs which indeed is a sign of comfort and hope. Among the newly incubated drug league that have invaded the pharma market off late is the Ayurveda based health product. Indeed, these herbs or health products that have raised the eyebrows of many in the pharma market. The healing potential of all Ayurveda products are extraordinary.
In layman’s parlance, Ayurveda herbs or health products doesn’t cause side effects upon consumption. And that’s the reason why Ayurveda based treatment has gained popularity in the recent past. It not only heals the medical ailment, but also synchronizes the mind and body.
Uniqueness of Ayurveda Herbs
Ayurveda herbs are derived through host of natural sources. Unlike other drugs made of toxic chemicals, these herbs doesn’t contain any chemical substance.
- Ayurveda herbs exhibit a decent rate of absorption within the body and it easily gets digested. In fact, many herbs play the role of an appetizer and offers fresh source of energy to mind and body.
- It can prevent the formation of certain diseases and invigorate the body’s immune system.
- Ayurveda health products are free of toxic elements and the course of therapy can be unilateral or along with other therapies.
- The cognitive organs, mind and soul can be rejuvenated with the help of Ayurveda herbs.
- Ayurveda health products can heal any complexity in the functioning of the body’s metabolism process and can effectively treat certain chronic medical ailments too.
- The response rate of Ayurveda herbal products in the body varies depending on the gender, age, body tissue strength and the level of toxins in the body.
Ayurveda Herbs with rejuvenation properties
Camphor is the most popular Ayurveda herb that effectively fights bacteria and fungus in the body. It can also offer supreme relief from pain and cause a drastic improvement in the mental health. The oil formulation of the herb is used for treating cold, liver disorders, toothaches and hiccups.
Considered to be one of the Ayurveda Herb with unique medical potential, shoe flower effectively contains the swelling developed in the body as a result of medical ailments like cancer.Generally, Ayurveda herbs are available in the form of fresh herbs, essence and oils.
Henna leaves are known for increasing the frequency of urination. Also the leaves are good at controlling the pain sensations and can effectively treat constipation too. People with skin ailments and wounds can rub the leaves on the affected area to experience relief.
Cinnamon is a well-known Ayurveda herb widely known for improving the blood circulation system. In fact, it can offer relief from respiratory problems and can detox the kidney.
Ginger root is highly powerful in treating digestive problems, inflammation and controlling nausea symptoms. Off late, in some countries this herb is being used to treat sore throat, and headaches.
The roots and seeds of white lotus can be taken to contain diarrhea, and to treat stomach ailments eye and infections.